Monday 29 April 2013

Do You Hear The People Sing?!

I'm sorry. I split the price of Les Miserables with one of my friends over the weekend and I've been quietly singing/humming/whistling along to revolution ever since. Those of you who read this and have seen Les Mis will understand what I mean.
But you know, as much as I would like to, I'm not here to talk about Les Mis. I'm here to talk about Iron Man 3.

Because. Wow.
I really enjoyed it. I remember being so-so about Iron Man 2 and The Avengers was pretty good. But I must say that Iron Man 3 was great. Pepper got a chance to be bad-ass and Tony got a reality check from an 11 year old kid (actually I don't know how old he was, I'm just guessing). My official favourite character is Trevor. He is brilliant. If you haven't seen it don't ask who Trevor is (classified information aka spoiler). Also If you've seen Supernatural then I think he has the same accent as Balthazar which only makes me like him more. AND on top of that there is a line which includes 'an elephant graveyard' which instantly makes me think Lion King reference. AND on top that the scene after the credits is pretty sweet (that's rolling credits too, not the flashy ones with the pictures) and it finishes with the words "Tony Stark will be back!" which makes me excited. Oh and there was a trailer for The Wolverine and for Star Trek Into Darkness (Benedict Cumberbatch is making me want to watch that one) and although these weren't in the cinema I also enjoyed the new trailer for Man of Steel and for Thor The Dark World (Loki's hair!).

So yeah. The point I'm trying to make here is that you should definitely see both these movies (and those trailers to if you have time). If you do I promise you will get cookies. If you don't then there will be consequences.
I'll stop talking now. I actually have homework to do but I need to talk to someone about my fangirling first.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment